Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's been happening

I know I haven't been blogging or Facebooking much lately however I have been making new work, so that counts, right? I've finished a couple of new paintings for myself, a piece for another print exhibition that will be part of the Melbourne Fringe Festival (I'll tell you all about that next week) and I've just about finished putting the final touches on my Etsy shop, as well as keeping up with my illustration work.  I'm also hoping to have a new painting ready to submit for a show at Off The Kerb gallery, but we'll see how that one goes. 

This is one of the new paintings.  It's kinda how I've felt the past few months but I keep thinking about how much I enjoy reading other people's blogs (the interesting ones, at least) so I will try to show and tell more often. 
Not Even The King Was Allowed In




No comments:

Post a Comment